We take quality management as the focus of company management, customer satisfaction as our business objective, and ensure the quality of every batch of products to meet customer's requirements. By improving staff training, improving testing technology and improving testing indicators, we constantly improve every aspect of quality control and improve product quality. The company has obtained ISO9001:2000 quality management system certification.
Every batch of products we issue is accompanied by detailed quality inspection lists, including batch number, product characteristics, production date, requirement index, actual analysis data, etc.
In the quality control system, we adopt the following testing steps to ensure the quality of each batch:
Intermediate quality testing
- product quality testing
- product analysis certificate
- each batch of products should be kept for at least one year.
In product quality control, we adopt the following technologies:
- chromatography (gas chromatography)
Mass spectrometry (liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry)
- spectroscopy (UV / IR), atomic absorption spectrometry
- Determination of physical constants
- content analysis
Titration (acid titration; alkaline titration; coordination titration; nonaqueous titration; redox titration)
- mixing test with water
- Determination of evaporation or burning residues
- Determination of non volatile matter
- clarity test
- various chemical reaction tests